Make the Right Impression
Let's get the ball rolling on business cards! Tell me about your business and brand—style and preferred colors. Provide your logo or I can design one for you. Together, we'll work through iterations and arrive at the best solution. Send me a text and I'll have design concepts ready for you in a few business hours.
Business Card Ideas:
- Add your photo
- Add a QR code for scanning. I can make one for you.
- Use as bag stuffer
- Add a coupon code
- Make into an appointment card
- Use as small product backing - earrings, pins, etc.
- Use as product tag
- Add a quote to the back
Ultimately, you make the final decisions, but here are some sound practices I tend to follow:
- Make sure at least a portion (like the back) is in a light color so people can write visible notes.
- Avoid gloss finish on both sides. It can be difficult for ball-point pens to work on gloss finishes.
- Avoid sizes larger than the standard 2x3.5". It may stand out to get thrown out.
- Keep all the important information on one side.
- Make sure the design reflects your style and brand.
Text me to get started.