Website QA Testing
It looks bad when your website sucks.
Let me review your website for quality assurance:
- Is it easy to use? If it's hard to find the information you're looking for or to buy products, you're potentially losing customers. For those with disabilities, is your website ADA compliant?
- Does it have the right tone? For example, at times, I have a casual approach to how I communicate points across, as evident in the subheader above. I find it puts clients in a lighter, more relaxed mood.
- Are there any typos? If you want to come off as professional, these are the worst for that.
- Broken links, outdated information? Again, this looks bad and may cause confusion or a bad experience. Might as well remove it if you can't maintain it.
- Does the design and look make the right initial impression? When you visit a website, off the bat, you can sense, this is going to be good.
- Other things? Each website will have it's unique issues. Let's see if we can identify anything else that would prevent your website from doing it's job.