The tangible, printed flyer has its benefits.
In marketing, collateral is sometimes considered the collection of media used to support the sales of a product or service. And historically, the term "collateral" specifically refers to brochures or sell sheets developed as sales support tools. To help with the sell, you want it to be just right. Allow me to review your collateral.
- Does it have all the necessary information? Depending, this may or may not include:
- A call to action
- Contact information
- Website address
- The "what" and "why" info
- The other "W"s, "where" and "when"
- Does it have the right tone?
- Are there any typos?
- Does the design make the right initial impression?
- Is your collateral collection consistent? We're talking branding--across the board, do they all have the same look, feel, and tone?