Printed on Newsprint
Economical and perhaps nostalgic, newspapers may be a thing of the past for some but they are very viable for a specific look and feel. It is a creative and low-budget way to provide lots of information on something tangible.
To get started:
- Tell me what you have in mind. Provide any examples of what you're looking for.
- I'll provide a quote.
- Once approved, send me the content — verbiage and images.
- I can provide some content as well (if appropriate).
- Design outline will be provided to make sure we are going in the right direction.
- A first draft will be sent to you. Turn-around time depends on scope of project.
- We'll finalize it. Up to four rounds of revisions.
- PDF file of final project is delivered.
- I'll get them printed for you!