Catalogs, Reports, Manuals
It takes meticulous attention to detail as well as an eye and experience for usability design when developing a printed catalog, report, or manual. I can work with you in planning it out, making sure it is error-free, the design reflects your brand, and is easy to use.
Examples of Projects
- Product Manuals
- Annual Reports
- White Papers
- Employee Handbooks
- Event/Conference Programs
To get started:
- Tell me what you have in mind. Provide any examples of what you're looking for.
- We'll determine the size, print options, and quantities.
- I'll provide a quote.
- Once approved, send me the content — verbiage and images.
- I can provide some content as well (if appropriate).
- Design outline will be provided to make sure we are going in the right direction.
- A first draft will be sent to you. Turn-around time depends on scope of project.
- We'll finalize it. Up to four rounds of revisions.
- PDF file of final project is delivered.
- If needed, I'll get them printed for you!